So, to go along with my new word to live by for the year I also have a song, one that speaks to me, and one that I would like to live out loud for the next year. I love this song and its message and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the band live a few months ago, my song for this year is:
This life by MercyMe
This life,
this life was meant to shine,
this life,
this life was meant to shine...
I don't have to stall,
I don't have to wait,
don't have to bide my time,
try to make my escape.
Heaven's in my heart,
I won't settle for less,
I will lift your name by the life I live,
every moment is a chance to let your light break through...
Hold your heads up high,
this is our moment to rise,
we were meant to shine,
not just survive!!
This song is a reminder to me of my eternal purpose here, and what I should do with every moment of every day, Shine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment