Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Saturday, November 6, 2010
sooo tired, but pages completed!
tired, so tired. Who knew that sitting and scrapbooking for 8 hours could be so tiring?!!!! I got lots of pages done, but am now ready for bed, alas I have a few things left to do, but the bed is calling, I cannot resist the call for much longer! The girls love the pages I did for them, Little Man will have to wait for the morning to see his pages, he is whupped from playing at Mr Jeff's all day;-) I had a wonderful time though, and say again, "thanks Kate for inviting me, I loved it, and the mommy time we had!!" the pics are of our vow renewal, and second honeymoon in NYC, it was fun and Jon is happy I scrapped pages for us for once, so all are happy, and all are tired, YAAY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte

No comments:
Post a Comment