I love lazy Sunday afternoons, where there is only church, choir and then nothin'!!! Today, we are hanging out, I am baking with the fresh Cinderella pumpkins I got from co-op, and making fresh buttermilk biscuits for dinner, yummo.
The kids are having a great time hanging out with daddy and grampa, watching Star Wars, episode 1, fun, fun, fun, with hopefully no nightmares for Mia tonight (fingers crossed). After dinner they have plans to build some new Lego figures G got for his birthday, so there are huge, fun plans around our house, all to be done in jammies, with bowls of buttery popcorn and fluffy floor pillows, best way to spend a Sunday.
For me there is school work planning and menus to be done, but that is also done with jammies and popcorn, so all good:-)
Lazy Sundays, you just can't beat them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment