So, bad me, I never blogged last night, oops:-)
Today I left the girls at home, with daddy sleeping, and went to get the little ones and then on to G's therapy. For 3 hours the girls were alone, doing their school work, woohoo, they got it done, and did some chores too, yay!!! I had told them I would be calling to check in, and I did, but when I got home I found out that I am not the only person who called, and got a run down of the work done;-)
Here's the story, the Jon's phone rang, and Mia answered it, "hi mommy!!" "This is a service call" was what she heard on the other end of the line, but not deterred she went on " I wrote my card on William Hogarth, and I am all done"! "William Hogarth huh, well I have an important message" was the response given, sort of puzzled but game to go on, silly man! "oh, OK, well bye!!" was Mia's response to the prompt to take a message, oh dear, too funny. Now we have had the conversation about not answering the phone unless you know who is calling, so it should not happen again, we hope!!!
Poor, guy, maybe I should call Lowe's and let them know just who William Hogarth is? Maybe not!!!
For those who are curious, Hogarth is an artist who died in 1764, right now we are doing a lapbook on our fave artists, so Mia chose him because his self portrait looks like George Washington, that was her criteria I guess, crazy girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment