Tuesday, November 23, 2010

photo shoots, sans photos...

Hmm, lacking for things to write tonight, Coke has robbed me of the ability to fall asleep, and strange shows like "I didn't know I was pregnant" are wigging  me out while my eyes are open, YIPES!!!!!  All I have right now is this, I rock at kids photos, and did a fab job with the DeChicken family photos, in spite of non cooperative kiddos, cool (OK cold) weather, and no sun, I rocked it out!!!  No, this is not being prideful, I don't think, need to check on that one further:-), it was work, and not easy to wait for that one great shot, that one moment where a child's life, heart and spirit shine through, where you can see them, not as they are now, but as they will be, in the days and years ahead, that is what I caught, a few magical glimpses of the tomorrows of these sweet children, and I cannot post them!!!  AHHHH they are not mine to share and it is killing me, esp since it made momma chick weepy to see them, they are just that sweet, I love them!!
On the up side it does reinvigorate me to get set for the kids Christmas photo shoot, the girls have matching dresses this year, and I am now working out the 'do for Mia, so plans are a'percolatin', should be fun to see what little glimpses of my own angels I catch, now to get some sweet shots of little A, he is such a ham it should be easy;-)
night all, J

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte