So, I had said recently that I was going to make some changes to our blog, trying out new headers and intros, and this is the first (an hopefully the last, it took forever to come up with!), of our new intros, hopefully a good change, we will see!!
I am a romantic, realist, married for 10 years to my best friend and chief cheerleader. I am an Ambassador for Christ, cleverly disguised as a wife, adoptive mommy, nanny, homeschooler, and general crazy person. I may not have it all together, but with my family and my God I have it all. Join me on the adventure we call life, with our families love.
This is the new header on our title space:
Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
1 comment:
Looks really good! Love your intro : )
Post a Comment