Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Monday, September 27, 2010
my husband, again...
Well, I can say for a certainty, marrying is easier and less stress the second time around, especially when you are marrying the love of your life, again!!! Jon and I renewed our vows is a beautiful and fun ceremony yesterday, and I enjoyed every minute of it, but like the first wedding, it went by so fast!!
We were baptized in church at 11:30, and at 1 I was made up, hair done and dressed in a white dress to walk down the aisle again with my dad, it was great. Again my dad and I chatted as we went down the aisle, and again we both started out on the wrong foot, but it was fun, and we enjoyed ourselves. The girls loved being flower girls, carrying bouquets and having pretty dresses, and little man liked his corsage and tie pretty well too:-). It was a lovely ceremony, the Pastor doing a very nice teaching on love from Malachi, and then a beautiful prayer Jon had me send him, it was perfect. Again I got to stare into his eyes of my beloved husband and remember why I have chosen to share my life with this wonderful, and inspiring man. I loved every minute of our ceremony and all the friends and family who joined us to celebrate and eat cake and just have fun.
Thank you to all who came to our vow renewal, thanks to our church for giving us a wonderful church family, thanks to the Pastor for his amazing message of love and commitment, thanks to our friends who video taped and photographed the ceremony,and thanks to a wonderful God, for he has given me a husband I can trust, respect, love and cherish for all of the days of our lives, who inspires me, comforts me, guides me, teaches me and who centers me with his passionate commitment to our family. Thank you Jon DuPonte for choosing to be my husband, again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte







No comments:
Post a Comment