So, today I have a list, on it are all the things I need to get done, it goes something like this:
Get flowers for bouquet for me; check( I liberated them from a bush nearby this morning at 0'dark:30;-)
Make fruit salsa; check
Make cinnamon chips; check, but hard to have enough when we keep eating them:-)
Make bouquets for girls; not yet done, and they cannot decide what kind of flowers they want!!
Make cakes; check, now Jon needs to decorate said cakes, can't wait to see what they will look like!
Make roll up goodies; not yet, need to find Mary recipe in the Family Feasts for $75 cookbook(it is yum!!)
Make a zippy salsa; check, it is pretty zippy too
Teach girls how to do the "wedding walk"; not yet accomplished, one wants to saunter, one wants to bound, might look funny, but they are havin' fun!!
Get tights for girls; yipes forgot this one until just this minute, gotta get those too
Memorize the prayer we re using; not likely to happen, I will just forget it again anyway, thank goodness for the Pastor feeding me my lines:-)
Pack clothes for vows, and for the dunking(commonly referred to as a Baptism); not yet, still have not chosen the shoes to go with the outfit
Calm nerves;will not happen until I am no longer in front of the whole 800 person church, dripping wet, GULP!!!!!!!
So, tomorrow we are getting baptized, and then an hour later we are renewing our wedding vows, should be fun, and very busy, lots to do, gotta get on it, wish me luck!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment