Thursday, September 30, 2010

I look like...

So, today little man and I got to spend some time, just the 2 of us, at therapy.  We don't often have time to be just the 2 of us, so it was fun, and it is easier to be silly and funny when it is just us.  After therapy he was full of energy and fun, and we headed off to the grocery store for a few things, and on the way he "called" me, on an old phone, this is how it went;
"Hi!!" says G
"Hello, who is this?" I reply.
"It's Gabe!!"  
"Gabe?  I don't know a Gabe!!";-)
"yes you do, it's me, Gabe!!" giggle, giggle
"I don't know any Gabe's, what do you look like, maybe I forgot your name"
"I have brown skin, brown hair, brown eyes" (at least he has that all figured out;-)
"hmm, what else do you look like?"
"I have different shoes than you, with velcro, but the same car as you" (not sure why this is definitive)
"anything else?"
" I look like I love you!!!"
"Awwwwwww, my sweet baby boy!!!!"
Seriously, what a sweetie, love, love, love that boy!!!!!!  I look like I love him too:-)

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte