Wednesday, June 2, 2010

standing firm

I am raising the queen of negotiation and stall tactics! It is amazing what this little queen will try to do to get things her way, she will sweet talk, bat her eyelashes, wink and twinkle, and be generally precocious, all to get what she wants. Currently she is stalling her bed time, she needs lotioning she says, lotioning my foot!!;-) Some days it is hard to say no to the sassy little smile and the giggling eyes, but I know that someone has to be strong against such tactics, so it is up to me, I must stand firm. All I really want to do of course is squeeze her up and keep her close always, but that is not to be, ahhh the life of this mommy is hard!
On a different note, I have found a new pair of shoes I love, they are switch flops, and they are fantastic, the ones I purchased are sweet little wedges, with a woven heel, and they came with a sweet little chocolate brown ribbon rose. I purchased a very cute tropical floral print in browns, gold and turquoise, and they look so fun, 2 pairs of shoes for the price of one. The number of choices for the switches are huge, I had a hard time picking. If you like to save a bit but have nice things check them out, they are great money saving shoes, and fun too!!!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte