Wednesday, May 26, 2010

never a dull moment...

There is never a dull moment with my kiddos around, really, I pray for dullness soemdays!!:-)
Today, while trying to quickly and unobtrusively shop my way through Walmart(with 3 kids singing VBS songs, and a baby clapping and saying "YAY!!!!" this is not easy), but anyhow, we are trying to get through and get out, when all of a sudden, my eldest turns to me and asks if she can ever get the pickle massage!!?!! Pickle massage, I am racking my brains with this one, while trying not to shudder in horror at the images this creates in my fertile imagination, ick!!!!!
"Pickle massage?" I inquire, trying to get to the bottom of this, "yes, the one where you get the pickle slices on your face and you get smell good lotions all over" she pipes back.
"Ah, that kind of pickle massage, well those are cucumbers, not pickles, and I want one of those massages too!" I reply, but she was not finished, so then we had to discuss, through the rest of the store, how cucumbers are not pickles, that they become pickles!!
Like I said, never a dull moment, now I must get back to daydreaming about a nice massage, sans pickles of course, 'cause ick!!!!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte