On a side note, in the next few days I will be blogging about our upcoming 2 year Famiversary, wow that was fast!! But until then, I will be very busy working on Amelia's scrapbook, and Gabe's too, to get them finished to present to them, so I will be away from the computer for a bit, but will return full of pics of our fun ET day celebration, I can't wait!!!
Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
lucky me!!
I am such a lucky girl, today my hubby went to the insurance and the Registry and took care of all the new van stuff. Thank goodness for him, it is such a hassle, since no trip to the registry is fast of efficient, and with 4 kiddos, not much fun to be had there, so Jon went for me, whew! Now, my very sweet dad, who caught a mess of fish yesterday and today, is out at my grill, making up a mess of fried fish for dinner, yummmmmm! I did not have to do more than make drop biscuits and corn, and the rest is done for me, and soon I can stuff myself full of yummy, tender, sweet fried fish, I am such a lucky girl!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment