I am so blessed to be a mom to such wonderful kids, really they are such a joy to my heart!!! Yesterday I went to a women's conference, amazing, such a great speaker, and while I was gone my darling hubby and the kiddos made my gift for me, a 5 foot tall cross in my garden, wow!!! Next to it is a smaller, sweet little cross, this is for the other mother in our lives, whom deserves our eternal prayers and all thanks. When Jon proposed this idea to the kids, Mia asked if it might be possible to put in the other one, she has been struggling lately with sadness and a bit of guilt, so Jon thought this was a wonderful, tangible way to honor her mother. Mia seems lightened by this gesture, and very proud of the handiwork, so it was a wise choice on the hubby's part;-). I personally am touched to look out my kitchen window every day and see this cross proudly guarding over my boisterous blooms, and rambunctious children, what a blessing!!
On a side note, we have to send in our 2 year post placement report this week, and we took pictures this morning, after church, to add to the packet, next to the crosses, so cool!!
sorry,just realized in the picture we are blocking the big cross, I will take photos of it by itself, with the vining plants Mia and I intend to plant.
No comments:
Post a Comment