I was raised in a christian house, and understood God in a general sense from the time I was small. I want better for my kids though, I want them to truly know their God, because He is theirs, and wants to know them as well. I want my kids to really understand that they are perfectly made for a purpose, according to God, so that when the angst of teens comes along, they can be assured of God's love, and His vision for their future. I really want that still, small voice in their heart to resonate, and fill their souls, pouring out of them in a glorious explosion of christian love and generosity.
The loss of this generation is unacceptable to me, for once they are lost, they may never be found again, they may spend their whole lives wandering, searching and frightened, not knowing that their own light in the darkness is just a quiet whisper of faith away. I will not lose my children, and will fight to find other lost children in our church and community as well. I will continue to spread our love and faith throughout our community, showing my godly purpose every time I am out with the kids, showing others the glory that can be found when you trust in God, and the direction He has for your life. I will do everything I can to fight this loss, this is a battle we cannot lose, too much is at stake, and children's eternal futures are on the line, failure is not an option!!
No comments:
Post a Comment