Monday, March 22, 2010

what a week...

Time to get back into the swing of the week, I worked at the Inn all weekend, so I had lots of catch up to get done today, and school work has been pushed aside a bit. The kids had a great weekend with Jon, playing and working in the yard, checking out the stars with Mia's telescope, and Jon's big one, which is very cool. Now back to the daily work, in an already crazy week of an early release tomorrow for K(why do catholic private schools do this to you, it is crazy!!!), the cable guy is coming on Wednesday, co-op on Friday as well as an appointment before we go to co-op, and likely a chiropractor appt. in there too, to round out the craziness. Oh, almost forgot, I need to get everything together for 2 kiddos to make cinnamon rolls, and 1 to make fruit salad, and I still need to get the smallest ring for knitting, and the heavy weight yarn to make 12" mice. Plus, if I don't grocery shop soon my kids might start checking out the fishies in the tank, so I have to fit that in too, hmm, somewhere school will get done, I am almost positive:-).
What a week... I am tired already...

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte