Tuesday, February 23, 2010

That kind of a day!:-(

Ugghhh, is is just that kind of a day, the kind that is really worthy of a do over.
It started when I felt the nasty cold taking over my head as I drank my first cup of coffee, hhmmm, not so fun. It continued on, as I was late to leave the house to get Esther, that always makes me snarly. Then on to grocery shopping, which went quickly and efficiently, but it all fell apart at therapy, where J and Mia decided that it was a fun new jungle gym in the therapy office. Gabe also decided to be completely uncooperative and deaf to all requests, oh what a joy for our PT, flopping like a wet noodle, or trying to climb on the man like he was a pony ride. Upon homecoming the kids all got to spend some of their free time in their beds, as they had played during the work time of PT obnoxiously, they now had to be quiet during play, seemed a fair trade to me. Day brightened up here, as I got some cookies made, and dinner done, plus another cup of coffee, so all good there, then lunch, which was fine too, Yay, maybe a break in the clouds.
Not so, as I am on the phone doing battle with Discover over the fact that with no warning they took me off auto pay(not a fun thing to find out 4 days late!!!), and all the kids think it is the ideal time to have a jungle stampeded through the kitchen, AAAAHHHH!!!!!
So they are now on enforced quiet again for a bit, and I am really praying that things will get better from here, but, really why expect too much, it is just that kind of day, uuhhhhh...

even worse, I cannot even find a good label for this post, uuuuhhhhh... again.......

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte