I have been doing the Dare with Lisa and Eric on KLOVE, not because Joan and I have a bad marriage, but because I resolved to be more purposeful in my life and attentions, so I am purposefully being more attentive to my husband and our marriage. This really is a great idea for all couples to do, maybe more than once, it reminds you of the person you married, and the person they have become since then, you get to reintroduce yourself to them, and they to you, falling in love all over again as the 40 days go by.
This Love Dare with KLOVE ends on Valentine's Day, with every day bringing a new behavior, challenge or action for you to fulfill to make yourself more loving and lovely to your spouse. This is all about being purposeful in your marriage and renewing your faith in your spouse and their commitment to you and the life you are building together.
Join me and millions of others in doing the Love Dare, you can follow at KLOVE.com or buy the book, and rent the DVD too, you will be amazed at the power of a two hour movie, to change your life and your marriage! I dare you....
No comments:
Post a Comment