Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
a missionaries story in Ethiopia
So I have found this young woman who is doing some great missionary work in Ethiopia. I had known about her for a while because she is the sister of one of my fave bloggers, Mary at Owlhaven, and Sophie the missionary is Mary's sister. Mary has had the link on her blog for a while, but I have just begun to read along. Julianna needed a missionary for her Awana book, she needed to find one and get some info on what they are doing and where, to show God's love for those in need. So Sophie was the first one I thought of, so off we went into a online journey to explore a missionary and what they do. Sophie's blog is very informative, and evocative, it reminds me of Ethiopia and brings those longings to return back to the surface. I am so very glad that I finally got the nudge to follow this blog, and hope that others(whoever you are), will be inspired to follow this young woman and support her in her calling to help the poor and needy children in Ethiopia. I have added the link to our sidebar so it is easier to follow but here it is as well, www.sophinafrica.wordpress.com
Labels:
educating,
our purpose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment