I believe we are all goal or some may call it purpose driven in our lives. Setting out in the paths we choose, some good some are very dark roads.Its created in us from our fathers to help set our child's path by building up the "foundation" of their vessels to make the right choice in the paths they seek. I myself had as some say a golden road lay ed upon my feet, when my parents followed my fathers dream of being self-employed. I went to work at the young old age of 13 ( yes all you retirees can thank me for my social security donations since) and had a path set upon me to take over the family business and run it, even after High school i had an opportunity to run my own satellite store for my parents. Now don't misunderstand me those where great paths and opportunities I followed my parents down the parts road for almost 20 years but as the time passed i knew that it was not for me. i wanted well more from life then that offered. When i first met my wife she was on her own path, engaged to some not so nice person and only visiting the area while she went to collage and our paths crossed and formed a new path one we have been on for almost 15 years. I never set out to find a girl friend when i first met Jamie, I was rather happy to hang with my friends and go line dancing with my mother( that's where we meet Jamie and I line dancing). Then God sent me a path (Jamie) one I was not seeking, that happen to become the best path of my life. It reads in the Bible that man can make all the plans he wants, but they only happen if it co insides with Gods plan for us.
We as a family have made a lot of choices in the past years to take a path that we feel God has called us to, and they might not be the paths that our family has totally agreed with us on, but its our life and we have utmost faith that if the will of God is sending us on a path we have a choice. 1. have the faith of future grace and follow Gods path or 2. " believe in God but just not enough that he won't provide for our path he has chosen. Although some may not want us or agree to some decisions we make I do not expect full agreement on anything after all we are doing things and walking out path with God not anyone else all i expect is support just support that's all. I have been so Blessed by God that its hard for me to say he has changed my life around. Made me crave some encouraging words of praise and a good sermon on a bad day rather then reaching for a beer, so how can i say no to someone who has shown me true happiness when they ask me to step out in faith and walk a path we do not seek.......
and no no life altering changes going on right now besides the Jesus freak i am becoming, just I have a never ending growing in my heart and soul for a faith by future grace.
I can't thank God enough for every day all the crappy one and the great ones because we are all here by his undying love and everlasting grace...
God Bless Jon
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to is day and morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Mathew 6:30
No comments:
Post a Comment