Saturday, November 28, 2009

World AIDS Day

World AIDS day is coming up on December 1. This is a very special day to us, very close to my heart, I have friends who have written very eloquently on the subject, and I hope to be able to add their words here for all to read,as they are moving and inspirational. To support HIV orphans please visit a few websites I have posted for you, and do a little holiday shopping, all for a very worthy cause:

www.fromhivtohome.org, they have a great new necklace available with a donation, and also a link for some great candles.

A visit to Starbuck's on Tuesday will also help with the purchase of a crafted coffee, they will donate a portion of every sale to HIV care.

www.ahopestore.com is always a good source for unique items of clothing and jewelry and on Dec. 1st the shipping is only $4.95
Please visit these great sites and do your part to help care for the worlds HIV orphans, I certainly will!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte