Now for me, I have to go clean up the mess of water I left coming down the stairs with a half full humidifier, fun, fun fun, especially since i have to do it in the dark so as to not wake up my father, hmmmm, what my life has come to, this is a rousing Sunday in our house folks!!!
Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Sunday, November 29, 2009
My life on a Sunday night:)
What to do, what to do, Mia cannot seem to get to sleep, or stay asleep I guess I should say! She falls asleep then wakes up a few minutes later coughing, yuck! We may be heading back to the doctor to see if she has another sinus infection, grrr. That still leaves what to do for tonight, as it is not just her she is waking, but Julianna stirs when Mia gets to coughing, since they share twin loft beds, my dad wakes when she coughs as he is visiting and is on the pull out in the living room, and lastly me, poor, poor me. Does she not realize that I am on the wrong side of 30 to be having late nights with little sleep, unless they are accompanied by a really good book, I need my beauty sleep already, so I do not scare little children at the playground(kidding, I rarely scare them, mostly just snarl:). So, I went up and got the humidifier out of my bedroom and, slathered her chest with Vick's, and gave her some cough suppressant meds, so that should cover the bases, hopefully peace shall soon follow.
Labels:
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment