This week will mark the one year Ann. since Jamie and I have been attending our church.This past weekends message was about John 4:7 the samaraton women at the well. Her story of how Jesus saved her and she was transformed in Christ Born again and went to tell the village about Jesus. She spent 20 -30 min with Jesus and brought back the entire town, so the pastor asked us if we would go and testify to people about Jesus tis week. At my job iI was talking to one of my coworkers about the service and that she should go to church, and someone else asked if they pay us to talk about the church? i her told yes in the riches of Christ and being saved and had to explaine what Jesus has done for me about how he change my life and continues to in a positive way daily. Its amazing I was saved in May or June of 03. When asked if I was born again i would say i am not one of those....But now must confess I am a Jesus freak I was born again through the glory of Jesus dying on the cross to save me from hell. My morals have changed and what was one high on my list is low and what was low on my list of important things is now at the top.
I was telling Jamie last night at church that i have grown in my faith with God 10 times in this past year and the more I learn the Better I become I have never been happier in my life. My faith of a future grace is growing and growing, God tells us you have enough to worry about to day do not stress about tomorrow. I am finding its true
No comments:
Post a Comment