Tuesday, August 18, 2009

a hero with 'Mores!!


"don't even think of asking for a bite;-)"




Finger lickin' good


Please ignore the dirty mirror behind the girls:)



So, I am a hero on this terribly hot and humid day, I made what we have now dubbed 'Mores. They are kind of like S'mores, but done inside with minimal heat, so perfect for a hot day. They were a huge hit with the kids, perfect with a cold glass of milk after a nice nap. We will be making these again soon I am sure:-)

So to make 'Mores
6 oz chocolate chips or bar
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
6-8 mashmallows, cut ino 4-6 pieces
6 graham crackers, crushed

In a 4 qt. pot heat the chocolate on low until melted, stir in condensed milk. While these are heating grease a 8x8 ceramic casserole dish. Add in the marshmallows and graham cracker pieces and remove from heat, mix well. Press into the greased 8x8 pan and chill, cut into bars and enjoy with a cold glass f milk!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte