GGGRRR, seriously I am getting super annoyed with our homestudy agency, seriously annoyed!! We paid them already, a year ago to finalize our adoption, but it still is not done!! Why, you ask? Because they cannot seem to get their @@*es in gear and get it done. I just got 2 emails today, the first stating that the local family court judge will not accept the papers from CHS stating that they became legal guardians of the kid(since we have no original BC, silly stuff really), so a motion will need to be drafted. Okay... then I get another email, I need to fax the papers to the attorney, the same papers that the HS agency has, I need to fax. Of course I have no access to a fax machine, I need to go to Staples for that, but irritatingly this is not the first set of papers I have needed to send to the courts, or the attorney, or anyone else that may need them, no I get to do all of that for the agency, lucky me!! So now I am irritated again with these people, and have promised myself that I will not be using them again in the future, and that if they don't get a move on I will be having a talk with the director, we will see if that will happen, I doubt it, but it makes me feel better to say it, but GGGGRRRRRRR!!!
There now I feel better, sorr of, now I need to find time to get to Staples, EERRR...
No comments:
Post a Comment