Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Glowing smiles











If we have been filled with living hope,

we're gonna overflow.
and if god's love is burning in our hearts
we're gonna GLOW,
There's just no way to keep it in!!!!

Steven Curtis Chapman
Live out loud

Some days you can just see the life and love inside my kids, it just bursts out, and nearly blinds me!! I love these pictures, Jon and the kids are so sparkly and glowing, and each is smiling like they have a huge secret, I love that smile. And the picture of the kids playing is great too, they are playing with a new friend, also an ET adoptee, and having so much fun, they just light up the picture, and my life, aren't I lucky!! I love the joy in each of their smiles, and how the smile, the progression is fantastic...
Julianna's starts with her eyes, then a sweet little smile sort of slides over her face, and her whole head becomes part of it with a flirty head tilt and hair swing.
Amelia just explodes with her smile, she just opens up the flood gates and nearly blinds you with the glow. Her eyes light up and her dimples wink at you, but mostly you are captivated my the sheer joy in her smile, it is amazing to see!!
Gabe smiles a sort of shy smile, until you get him to really open up, then his whole face gets into the smile, his eyes crinkle and dance, and his grin is infectious. He cannot contain himself either, he often ends up belly laughing from the joy in his smile.
Then of course there is Jon, my handsome hubby, and the joy and quiet pride in his smile is so very touching and precious to see. His eyes smile in such a way that my breath is taken away every time I see that look.
Okay, so enough bragging, I just cannot seem to help myself! Enjoy the joy, hope it brightens up your day, it sure does mine!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte