Well I have been thinking allot about this day for a few weeks now. I have come to a conclusion that when it comes to Mom's I am very blessed by God, he has Given me a large variety of moms to help me through my life.
My Mom whom has always been there for me, the woman who gave me life and also taught me about life good and bad. The woman who loved me just the way God made me, Mom you where great and I just want to say thank you today of all days for this commitment you made to me ooo so many years ago........
My God- Mom K who in a moments notice would help me out and who also showed me great love thought my life, who like my mom will always have a special place in my heart.
My Mother-in law D who in the many moons I have know her has also taken me in as her own son. ( I don't want to brag or boast But I know for a fact that I am her Favorite Son-in law.)
My mother in -law is a kind loving person whom I treasure in my life and could not ask for a better mother -in law.
My wife whom may not be my mother but is the mother of our children, I see greatness, she not only does all of the normal mom stuff she has decided to take on the role of homeschooling mom as well. To see haw far the kids have come with Jamie investing all of her free time it just brings a tear to my eye. I could not have asked God for a better mother for my children.
I know I send a shout out to my moms in my life every moms day , and like I said I am blessed by God to yet again add a new Mom to my Life.
"M" Amelia and Gabe's mom, whom to me had to show the great es love for your children a parent could come to do.To try and give them a life. When Jamie and I meet her almost a year ago I could see the love and longing for her children in her eyes, God has given her the most amazing love of all, unconditional love for her children to be able to put the love and lives of A and G over her own. I could never thank her enough for blessing us with the two amazing precious gifts from God we added to our Family.For these moms I thank you for we all share a common thread that binds our hearts together through God and Jesus. For I believe that without the love of God we would never know what unconditional love truly was. I Thank you God for everyone of these threads that have and forever will be threaded into my heart, may God bless you all on this and every day of your lives.
And to all of my friends to whom this day has a special place in for all of the first time mom's celebrating there first mothers day and those "expecting" moms may your mothers Day come as God wills it...and hopefully his will is very soon my prayers go out to you all that he may watch over you all .
I love you all and God bless Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment