Saturday, May 9, 2009

Super score!

I know I have blogged about this before, but I seriously love to pull one over on grocery stores. I love to get a super deal, and save tons of money I really do!! Today is a perfect example, I paid $18.26 for a whole bunch of groceries, yogurts, 5 boxes of cereal, coffee creamer and a few snack items, and I saved a total of $22.25, wow!!! Huge right, but it gets better, I ran across the street to the other grocery store and paid only $9 on a $20 bill. That was for a couple of packages of keilbasa, broznie mix and a few other itmes, not too bad I think!!!
I came home and made a soup in my crockpot, my fave ital peasant soup, and set up my bread machine to make a fab herb bread, YUM!! The kids loved it, and we just gobbled up 1/2 the loaf of bread, fantastic!!! I love days like this, I feel as if I have everything under control and the day goes so smoothly, love that!!
Now the kids are sitting with daddy and watching the Game Day with the Rock, it is a fun movie for kids, especially if you have little princesses like we do;)!!
Now to go and check the things baking, I am making goodies for the mothers for Mother's Day, I hope they do not read this before tomorrow!! If they do, not to worry they will still enjoy the yummy treats.

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte