Oh, I have succumbed!! I have finally joined facebook, and will likely soon have a facebook icon on the blog page, maybe two as both Joan and I have facebook pages, not sure why that is;)? So I have yet another obession and distraction to consum my time, as if homeschooling, child rearing, house work, part time gardening and being a nice wife is not enough!! I have alrady done strange searches for family and friends I have not heard from in a while, it si so funny to go to my cousin Beth's page and see all of her friends there, tha I idolized as a kid, weird!!
Now I have to go feed my kiddos, they are chirping for food again, seriously does the feeding ever end, when is it feasible that i can teach them to make their own food, is 7 too soon??!!! J
No comments:
Post a Comment