The photos are in order, the first is from mile 1. the last 2 are of the finish, and he looks smokin"!!
He did it, he ran another half marathon this morning!!!! Go Baby, you are doing a great job, and looked great at the finish of the race, not wiped out!! Wahoo, we are so proud!!!
The kids and I waited just past the 1 mile mark to cheer Jon on, then waited a few more minutes for Aunty Amanda and Uncle Matt, before heading back down the hills to get a coffee, muffin and vanilla milk and sit near the finish line to cheer(yes this does show the kind of wife I am, I can easily become the sideline cheerleader/soccer mom, no problems there:) ). Jon, the crazy man that he is actually called while running, to tell me how long he had to go, so to be ready, isn't he a riot!! So we were all ready as he turned the corner, I got great shots of him on the home stretch, then checked on him after, as he was cooling down.
We then crossed the street to wait for Aunty Amanda and Uncle Matt with Aunt Dory and Uncle Mike, they looked great and Matt managed to pull just ahead of Amanda to cross the finish line, good team work guys!!!!
It was a great race, and I am so proud of these guys, and now we have a fun family barbecue to go hang out at, and play and eat, and just hang, great ending to the weekend I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment