Congrats to Kate and Jeff, THEY HAVE RECEIVED A REFERRAL FOR A BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, now that I am done screaming, I have to admit that I am very excited for them, really, really excited, and now Gabe will have a little buddy, yeah for the boys. I never go the referral call, so this was my vicarious version of one, and thank you Kate for letting me go crazy, you are the best,and will be a wonderful mommy!! So they have a little 5 month old baby boy, who has big eyes and a Mohawk, that is all I know, but I am so happy for them, and for us too, I cannot wait to see him, YEAH!!!!!
Okay, so I had wondered the other night after talking to Kate on the phone if this might not come now. Kate had said that she no longer could live her life just waiting and anticipating "the call", she had to move on and just live her life day to day. She had reached the end of her rope and sounded so weary and I just felt so bad, but something inside me said that this might be the reason that she had waited, she had finally reached the bottom, and had accepted it, and was willing to move on, instead of wailing and screaming at the Heavens. This felt like a moment to me, and it turns out I was right, and now Kate can say surely that their wait was totally worth every minute, and she is right, I know she is!! So congrats to Kate and Jeff, we look forward to a wonderful summer of anticipation and baby planning fun!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment