Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Zumba with the girls, a hip shaking good time
OMG, I ache in places I never knew I had!! I jsut took the girl to a Zumba class, and it was great, but tiring!! The girls danced almost the whole hour and said they ahd fun, and once Julianna realized that noone was watchin gher she relaxed a bit and got into it, she does not get her modest streak from me really;)! Mia jumped right in and tried to do it all, but sadly she is not the most tempo oriented person, por baby, but she makes up for it in sheer determination to get it. So she danced half the time with her tongue clenched between her teeth concentrating, until I told her she can just hop in place when she gets confused, this she does well;)!! Both girls had fun though and want to go back and do it again next week, I may just have a waist again sometime this summer, now there is a dazzling thought!!! So, if you have the chance Zumba is a great up tempo, fun, hip shaking good time, and kids can pick it up pretty easily too, so it is now our girly night out fun date, what a great mom I am Huh!!??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment