Saturday, April 4, 2009

My hubby is the best!!

I have the greatest hubby, and this is just a blog for him!! Jon never gets the credit for all that he does, but he really does so much to make life go more smoothly. Jon works to support us every day, poor thing he gives up a lot of sleep to care for us, then every morning he is bombarded by excited little voices that all want to tell daddy what they have been doing, all before he has any coffee!! Daddy then gets to listen to what is up for the day,and then we are often out and about, lately he has gotten the fun job of supervising the girls while G and I go to the doctor office. Somehow he fits in tidying up the house and carting around bin and bags of laundry too, and working on a multitude of projects that are always in need of finishing.
Today he went even farther and took the kiddos out for a few hours so that I could have an Arbonne party. It was fun and not cluttered by little demanding voices, ah the bliss!! Upon the fam return I got greeted by all the excitement of the zoo trip, and now the kids, both big guy and little ones are happily ensconced on the floor playing loges, and NO Patti we do not need more Legos, just more little men(we only have 3-4, causing a few fights!!).
So thanks Baby for being such a funny, sweet, loving, handsome, smart, charming, devoted and sexy hubby, I am so very blessed by you and hope to be for many, many, many more years!!
Love you, J

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte