well the other day Jamie gave me grief about blogging and I said that I did'nt have the time and that I just blogged well I just checked and to all my adoring fans I am sorry i have kept you at bay for almost a month. So whats up in the Life of the DuPonte's from the other parental unit?
Well I am glad you asked. I have been trying to get out running more, ( but failing) I have been doing about 12-17 miles a week but would like to get it to about 20-25. I officially entered into 2 races this year the 5k that I will do this weekend coming up and the May 3 13.2mile half Marathon.So no turning back now. I am determined to get that little Wii coach off my back, I am doing ok I have lost about 10 lbs since starting just a month and a half ago and I am felling a little heather. last week I did a long run around 11.5 miles so I am ready mentaly for the big race I would like to be in better shape so my recovery time is lower then 4 days ha ha ha ..... ok bla bla bla now for the rest of the Family . My beloved beautiful, smart and sexy wife is still looking great even better than the day I first day our eyes meet across the Dance floor. She Aced her principle visit I knew she would she is doing an awesome Job with the Kids. Ha after saying that I feel like getting on my soap box so here we go.....in her last post she was going on about her " stay at mom" well let me tell you If we could afford it I would never tell her to go back to work, Jamie has been amazing this winter with the Dr. visits scheduling and the Home schooling and all of the kids daily activities to coming up with all of our great dinners with out an oven. I am truly blessed to have her in my life and with my family. I truly thank God for what he has Given me, For without him I don't know how we could have continued after Jamie lost her Job.
Ok I now know why i go so long with out blogging bla bla bla bla bla bla......
Now with the Jogging going well I was going to upgrade mu Ipod because the Battery only is lasting about 2 hrs so I dont think it would last the 13.3 miles and after selling some comics on ebay i saved up some money, but found a Battery for them for only $7.00 ( I will let you know how i make out installing it) so now what can I buy myself with the other money I just saved HMMMmm !!! Buy Lego's YEP that's right I bought myself I mean the Kids some Lego's about 20lbs worth.......they love to play Lego's so I decided to invest in some ( to help in my home schooling) we received the first box the other day and I think might bust into them today.
well I will zip it for now but promise to blog more so you wont have to read all this bla bla well God bless and Remember that if it was not Christ's Actions we would be going to hell so be thank full that we all have a God that loves us so much that he gave us his only begotten son, to die on the cross so we could live for all time in Heaven.... and please take a few Min. this week to say a few prayers for my Dad whom needs some healing and our friends Jeff and Kate for there Baby referral to come Quickly and soon. thanks again for rewarding my very random thoughts Love Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment