How is it that as a stay at home mom I am rarely home??!!! I do not get how this works out, but I have been on the go nonstop all week, and it is only Tuesday!! It feels like Friday, uugghhh!!! Yesterday the neurology office, today buy a stove, and go the the principal's office, Thursday go the the hospital to visit an endocrinologist. Somewhere in there I have to fit in swim lessons, grocery shopping, getting Wii Fit, sleeping and a few other things like call and wrangle doctor's offices and insurance providers(what does it say about me that I am getting good at insurance and therapy speak, and understand doctor-ese!!)
I met the principal for the grade school today, she was over 45 minutes late, but nice enough. We had a good chat, she was favorably impressed with my preparation and curriculum, and the work Julianna has done so far. So all my work this weekend has paid off, thanks to Jeff and Kate for the info, the sites and the encouragement, and especially listening ear to all the boring details of our schooling! So Julianna is cleared to stay home, and will just visit the principal once or twice a year for a quick assessment, like a fun field trip for the kids!!
Thanks goodness this morning we got a new stove, for over a month now I have been without an oven, and making most dinners witha crockpot, turkey in the crockpot with cranberry sauce is quite yummy!! To celebrate I made homemade pizza and chocolate cookies, ymu!!
Soon I am treating myself to an early bedtime, I can hear my little guy snoring, and cannot wait to join him in dreamland! Why is it that a little sweetie snoring is cute, and a big sweetie snoring is likely to get you a swift kick in the butt?!!;)
love to all, Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment