Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday already!!!

Not much for excitement 'round here lately, it has been quiet. Thank goodness, we had a busy weekend, with trying to find a geocache (not too successful) but Jon and Jeff had fun stomping around in the woods with their GPS things!! Then I got to spend the day on Sunday doing fun girl stuff at Kate's house at a food party, yummy!!
Now it is Wednesday, how does that happen, really, the week flies by, I swear it there is a conspiracy against me!! Yesterday I got notice in thee mail, I am being called to the principals office!! GULP, I have never been called into the principals office, ever, I know, I am such a goody-goody!! This is just for the kids homeschool application, but I have to bring a curriculum and info on how many hours we will school per subject per week, and also prove my qualifications to teach. This last seems kind of silly, I am not an idiot, nor am I a genius, so I fall into the spectrum of your average teacher, right?! But I have to prove I am able to teach them, so I shall bring their workbooks and our lego car building log, and over achieving mommy that I am I will bring my record book of what we accomplish each week, that should do it, and if that does not work I have my fall back plan, Julianna and Amelia now enter stage left!! They will come with me, and meet the principal, and she can see for herself how brilliant they are, and I only take credit for the brain cells of 1, the learning skills of both of them are mine and Jon's though!!:) So of course I am now in a bit of a tizzy, but I have an inside track who has a kid in the school, and she is going to give me info on the principal so I am prepared, but GULP I have to go to the principals office. Note to self, not much coffee that day, and remember to mark the trip down as a field trip, what fun!!
gotta run, I have girlie #1 as the dinner making assistant, and it is fajitas tonight, so I must go prep and tidy up to get down to some serious cookin'!!!

1 comment:

Adventures of Antone said...

Had fun doing geocache this weekend...looking forward to another time!! You'll be great at the principal's office because you are doing a great job educating your kids!!!

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte