WHAT!!! How is this possible, this is an outrage, but somehow my Mii is 49 years old!! What, they cannot mean me, I am barely a babe, not nearly into my middle years!! Ridiculous!! Utterly ludicrous!! GGGGRRRRR!!!
Now that I have vented, I shall explain;
We got the Wii Fit today, we had wanted it for Christmas for the family, but I lost my job, so bye-bye Wii fit!! Oh well, we got a tax refund (thank you IRS and our accountant!) and so today we sprung for it, it is fun and gets great reviews, plus we can write it off as a medical expense for G, since it has lots of strength training exercises and balance things for him to work on. I got on it today to weigh in, weight is okay, I have a goal to lose 10 lbs in the next 2 months, but my BMI is pretty good, I am happy, but I apparently cannot balance(the thing insulted me, asked me if I trip a lot, the nerve!!). The kicker came when I did a few tests, and it said I was 49, can you believe the insult, maybe not, since I am relatively fit, and look like I am not yet 30. This is REALLY insulting!! GGRRR, now I have to prove the stupid machine wrong, and get into better shape, but man, I can really hula hoop, but positively suck at hitting a soccer ball with my head!! HHHMMM, does this say anything about me, I hope not;)
The girls and G got on it, and were all under weight, weirdly Mia had a much lower BMI and weight index than Julianna, strange, but true! J's Mii is so thin though that you can barely see her, kind of like her real life counterpart!! The girls tried to hula hoop, J was pretty good, not so for Mia, the girl twitches, not circles, it is hysterical!! G had to have daddy help swing his hips, hahaha!! And to watch them downhill ski, and try to do the slalom and miss every flag, it was priceless, especially since they were so proud of themselves, even when their Mii's fell to the ground, head in hands, at the end!!
This should provide many hours of fun, and since the girls earn extra time on the Wii Fit for good behavior we should have a nice method of ensuring responsibility and niceness, or at least that is the goal!!
gotta go, there is a cookie calling to me that just cannot wait to be worked off tomorrow in a major hula hooping competition!!!
Jamie
PS for any who are interested, Jon is 42 in Wii years, but I beat his butt in the yoga, I have great posture and muscle control or so my new trainer says(she could be lying, just to make me feel better;)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment