1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you!!(so true, more than you know baby girl!!)
2. What makes mom happy? me behaving and listening!
3. What makes mom sad? When I am sick(she has never really been sick, maybe she means when I am sick, which I have been lately?!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She tickles me and is silly(Amelia almost always refers to me in the 3rd person, not sure why?!)
5. What was your mom like as a child? Amelia and Julianna(they are of course carbon copies of me;)
6. How old is your mom? I don't know(she was unwilling to guess, safer that way;)
7. How tall is your mom? big!
8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? snuggle with me(she is hinting here!!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? work on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? playing on webkinz!!(ah, the glory of Cash Cow and Smoothie Moves!! Does this make me a bad mom that I hijack my kids computer games and waste time playing around winning them fake money??!)
11. What is your mom really good at?( long pause)... putting us to bed?!
12. What is your mom not very good at? singing songs(too true, thanks for telling the world mommy cannot carry a tune in a bucket!!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? works at the Rosie house(the Inn has a dog named Rosie, the kids arch nemesis!!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? pizza (again she is hinting since this is her fave food, and what she wants me to go make for dinner!!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? let us watch cartoons ( I take no pride in this particular skill!!:)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Tigger, he is bouncy!! What??!!
17. What do you and your mom do together? work together on crafts!!
18. How are you and your mom the same? We are smart (thanks sweetie!!), and we like to shower (thank goodness!! Though I prefer baths myself!)
19. How are you and your mom different? I am brown , she is peach!! (this is said with a very "DUH!" tone and arched brows;)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she plays with me and throws snow balls at me!!(true love right there!!)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? library!!!
Amelia had some very funny questions about what I meant which caused many off topic discussions and much hilarity over what in the world I was asking!! She is so literal it is hysterical some times, and so unwilling to offend, such a sweetie my little girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment