Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

Well if any day was developed to make a person wonder and think about someone its truly is Valentines day. This year it was a very ( home made no flowers) kind of year ( no money:( ) I was kind of bummed about not getting any flowers for Jamie but such is Life I made her a card and rented a movie for us to watch all snugly on the couch. Fireproof and let me tell you this is a move that I highly recommend this movie to all married folks it is such a great movie about dealing with love and God. I will end up buying this movie someday, when the money tree starts sprouting again. any whoo back to my original thought ahh yes the Valentines day Jamie made me a great card and helped the kids make me some very cute desk organiser to help clean up the clutter on my desk, and the kids all made me cards that told me what they love about Dad. well I for one fell like an under achiever I know that I am spoiled by a great and wonderful wife who make me want to try and be a great dad and husband. But more importantly I can see how much she really does for me not just on Valentines day but every day , Cooks ( mind you our stove is on the fritz so she is challenged even more now ) cleans home schools the children and makes sure I wake up to a cup of coffee every morning , wakes up at all hours of the night for the Little monster ( I can call him that because at night he wakes up like a little monster errrr..) and I well go to work. I often don't think that I tell yer thank you for all that she does enough because I don't say thank you to her a hundred times a day. Well I just wanted to say thank you to my loving wife of going on 9 years Thank you for loving me and treating me like its Valentines day every Day. I love you with all my heart and thank God for you.

"I may have the Gift of Prophecy. I may understand all the
secret things of God and Have Knowledge, and I may have
faith so great I van move mountains. But even with all these things, if I do not have Love, then I am nothing.I give away everything I have,
and I may give my body as an offering to be burned,
But I Have Nothing if I do not Have Love."
1 Corinthians 13:2-3

"Now if these three remain :
Faith Hope and Love .
but the Great es of these is Love."
1Corinthians's 13:13

Jamie, I have learned that God will not put me through anything that I can not endure and I know that with your love there is much that i can go through as long as I have your Love. for even in these tough time as long as I have you and God to Love me I know we will prosper and Grow. I Love you and Thank you for Just being You and for being my Wife

Your Loving Husband Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte