If you are interested in the DuPonte spa please feel free to contact us, we have many reservations available, you too can look lovely and feel relaxed for a very small sum of money!! Jamie
Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Cheap spa day(reservations available!)
So, I have been really sick lately, a terrible cold with flu like fever and aches, yuck!! Worse still it was over Valentine's Day, so romantic coughing, hacking and shivering;), and I had to work the weekend at the Inn, not fun!! So I came home on Monday from working a very long day and I was beat, so Jon had the girls set me up with a spa day!! They love to do this, they get out lotion, hairbrushes, and sometimes their play makeup if I let them, and they get to work. Julianna has real potential in the spa industry, she smooths on lotion over your face and neck like a pro, and rubs it in and buffs your face right up, very nice, and Mia loves to rub your feet, AAHHH Heaven!! G just like to help in anyway he can, but he loves to brush my hair, , then I let the girls use their play makeup on me, and the results are what you see below(J took the pic, not too bad Huh:) ), I was wearing a very lovely mix of orange and petal pink on my cheeks, and sparkly blue, yellow, green and red on my eyelids. My lips had been painted with every conceivable shade of gloss and lipstick available too, don't I look lovely!! Amazingly this is very soothing and fun, not bad for a cheap spa treatment, it just cost me 2 stories and a bunch of snuggles, what a deal!! Now if I can just aget a pic of Jon when the girls do him up, you can see him with hair clips in and lotiony face, it is a sight to behold;)!!!!
If you are interested in the DuPonte spa please feel free to contact us, we have many reservations available, you too can look lovely and feel relaxed for a very small sum of money!! Jamie
If you are interested in the DuPonte spa please feel free to contact us, we have many reservations available, you too can look lovely and feel relaxed for a very small sum of money!! Jamie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment