Friday, February 6, 2009

Guess Who! why? they will tell you ;) !!

Seriously, our girls are ridiculous, truly!! Last night Jon played Guess Who with them, the littlest pet shop version, very cute, and fun, right?!? So he explains how to play the game, then they begin, the girls on one team, he is on the other, so Jon asks a question,"do you have a dog", and right away Mia pipes up, "no we have a rabbit", or something to this effect, so one card down, pick a new one;)!! They asks questions like "Does your pet have a blue bow, does your pet have heart shaped spots on their ears?" You get the picture, you will never guess who won all the games!!;) We had to tell the girls to ask broader questions, then they did ask one good one, and managed, somehow to flip down the pet that Jon actually was!!;) Have no idea how, so they never did guess who daddy was, and every question Mia asked was about a specific pet, she wanted to know if daddy was it, and when he asked a question she forgot to check her pet card, but often looked at the card of the pets she was guessing on, it was a challenging game;) !!!! I just observed as I was busily crocheting cuffs for Gabe's new mittens. He has a heck of a time keeping his hands in gloves, as he cannot hold open his fingers on his right hand or separate them well. Mittens are really hard to find for boys too, I had to buy girls knitted mittens at Old Navy, and they are a bit short in the wrist so I had to remember how to crochet and make a cuff extension, I may even try to crochet a mitten for him, not sure how it sill go, we will see. And now I am being hounded for art class, G just got an easel for art, he bought it with the Disney dollars he got for Christmas, thanks to all!!, and it should help him with his shoulder mobility and flexion, and be fun, how great is that!!
gotta run, Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte