Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Swap a dvd

Well As most people know I am a movie junkie as much as Jamie is a book junkie. Ja mie belonges to swap a book and they have a sister web site for movie and cd's. I jioned the swap a dvd last week and posted some movies we don't watch any more. you get one credit for the first 10 you post and i credit for everytime you send someone a dvd its 1 credit per a disk so the special dvds with 2-3 dvd are worth more. by the end of the week i will be up to 7 credits to order movies. its great I wish i did it sooner they have hunreds of thousands os dvd to request from the clasics to tv series to current movies i though i would all like to know just check the link at the top rt of blog and tell them jmduponte reffered you love ya all and God bless. Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte