Sunday, January 4, 2009

New's year Eve

Welcome 2009,
Well let me start off by saying that with all that has happened this pay year some bad but a whole lot of Greatness. I hear a lot of people saying that they can't wait to get on with the new year and leave 2008 in the past, with the jobs and money going away and the economy falling faster then George Bush's Popularity. I still had a great year. Jamie and I have had a very filling year starting about this time last year we received our referral for our New Daughter and Son, and it took off from there. With the long wait and finally a travel Date. We had Our first big trip to Ethiopia ( our greatest adventure) and then the whirl wind of the next 7 month's full of first times fantastic times and plain old doing nothing but enjoying our family times.This past year I myself had a great year I feel that with the grace of God I have grown in many ways as a father, a husband , a man and as a follower of God. I can not say how blessed he has made my Family this past year. It was not all great My Parents fell to the recession and had to close there shop of 23 years and my Father and Nana where in the hospital for a while, I was never able to find another pat time job after being laid off last year and in December Jamie was laid off so yes there where bad times but this year I have to come to realize that I am not the savior of my family we only have one savior and that is Jesus and with his help I have still managed to enjoy the year with my family whom are still all with us.With all of the greatness I can not wait to see what is in store for 2009 I can only imagine.
so now that I made you all read my soap box I will get t o the new Years eve We ( the Family) whee invited out to my God-Mothers house to party with the whole family. it was a great fellowship with all the family and friends. My uncle had gotten Rock band for the Wii and had busted that out. After getting Booed off stage the first time Drumming I was able to salvage myself by the end of the night and get the high score( that's right Meg I beat you in your face). I still stink at the guitar though. If that was'nt enough My couz Erin busted out the Karaoke machine. that and a few drinks later will add up to some great pic's see bellow. well a great time was had by all and I must go and clean the table for dinner. I will try to post before we vacation
Love ya all and God Bless Jon



Yeah I can Jam!

My Groupie!!!

Go Pat's

Gabe and Uncle Mickie

Going for that high score
Watch and weep Meg!!!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte