Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Updates updates and more updates.......

OK it been a busy few weeks since the last post. I will start off with the saddened news,
The loss of a great man. Jamie's uncle Doug whom went home to be with the Lord on the 23rd of December he was a great man and will be greatly missed, my personal comfort is that he is no longer suffering with his battle with cancer but rejoicing in the glory of the Lord and all of his Greatness. We had the Family Christmas( see last post) in the weeks before his passing and I could see the joy that watching his Grandchildren play with all of the cousins at the party. I am sure I speak for most of the Family when I say I will treasure that weekend for not only the start of my kids first Christmas but also for the fact that they could see and have spent that precious time with Doug.My heart and prayers go out to Aunt Cyn, Jess, Kay and all of his Family.
With all of that it also brought me great joy to be surrounded by such a great family. This Christmas was one of my top three Christmas I can remember and one of the Poorest I can remember. It really brought the point home that it was not about the money and gifts but rather about the love of family and the greatest gift of all the Birth of our Lord Jesus!
I had the best homemade gifts ever. Jamie and the kiddos made me a manger ( I collect them and get a new one every year) J and A made baby Jesus, Mary and Joesph and a camel and cow and big G made the crib. Jamie also step up and mixed her great creativity with some new techie skills ( she blogged about it a few posts ago) and made me a Magnet with the Picture above we are all adopted and T-shirts for the Family that have heart designs on them with the logo Adoption rocks. ( all available on a variety of products just check the link on the top right of blog). I teared up and was all ferclempted. Jamie also bought me a Bible for me so I can read it and carry with me to church .The kids had a great time and J had to explain a few things to A and G but they got the idea very quickly, before long when G found a gift he would say for Gabe with a big grin on his face.Well i think thats enough for now I will update with pictures later but need to go back to work I love you all and may God continue to Bless you all as he continues to Bless me . Have faith in the Lord and remember that he is the only Savior so lift your problems to him. "I cried out to the Lord, and He answered me from His holy mountain."Psalm 3:4, NLT

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte