
Do you all see this wonderful piece of art, it is a masterpiece, created by my gifted eldest daughter!! Seriously I had to show it off, she did this all on her own the other day, and came and showed it to me, it was supposed to be a card for one of G's therapists, but I nixed that once I saw the beauty of this work. So now with my mad graphic altering skills(not so mad-good mind you but I am impressed with them anyway!) I took it to picnik, and fiddled with it for a few minutes and created a frame worthy of its art. I am still blown away by this, and by my little girl, very soon to be 6(can't you tell from the tag line;) ) and by her heart and creative genius, she gets that from daddy, her fluttery lashes are all from mommy, not as useful in this case, but handy just the same. Back to the topic at hand, I just had to share this art and hope it blesses you like it blessed us, love to all, Jamie
Okay, so I just looked at it again on the blog, and somehow the title is covering the tag line that reads, julianna age 5.92 years old. My mad skills are still developing, give me time;)~
No comments:
Post a Comment