Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
It is sheer genius!!!!!
I have just figured out how to use a great new site I found for graphic art, www.picnik.com. It is fab I love it, sheer genius, and it easy to use, even for computer dummies like me. I got the hang of it pretty quick, and then spent the next 2 hours surfing the web looking for free clipart, and found so many cool things. I even managed to download and save them so I can use them, I am working on a fun project for Jon for Christmas, and am so excited, it hopefully will turn out very cool!!! I had such a hard time figuring out how I wanted to do a neat project for Jon, but the picnik site helped so much, and now I can do tons of stuff with my art, YEAH!!!!! I had no idea there were so many graphic designs online, tons to sort through, not all free, and not all ones I would like to use, but so many cool ones!! I have to go now since I have been neglecting my kids in order to get this project underway, and now my eyes are swimming in graphics, but it should be worth it I hope. Look for some fun new things coming to our blog soon from the picnik site too, try it out, it has cool features!!Jamie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment