Thursday, November 20, 2008

Updates!

Well the girls had their first sleep over this past week Jamie had to work an overnight and I had to work so Grammy stepped up to the plate and took the clan for an overnight.( I think it was a bit more then she expected.)She found out that Julianna was not the only wriggler in the Family,Gabe takes up the whole bed. and they woke up before the sun. thanks grammy. Well all in all everyone had a great time. the Girls said they can't wait to do it again. On another note I am almost finished with x-mas shopping now onto the wrapping. Don't get to excited not much to buy when you have no money. The Homeschool front is also going very well the Girls are doing very well. A is picking p reading even quicker then J did and J is moving on to Math. they can not get enough homeschool tme. well i just wanted to drop a quick note I must return to Cleaning the house ( social worker coming tomorrow) for yes our 6 month appoitment can you belive that 6 months already well tata love ya and God bless Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte