
Congratulations to Barack Obama the 44th President of the United states of America .
Barack Obama swept to victory as the nation's first black president Tuesday night in an electoral college landslide that overcame racial barriers as old as America itself. "
"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." Barack Obama
What a country we live in, I was telling our kids last night over dinner, while we were talking about our day and saying what we were thankful for, I was thankful that we live in a country that we can vote on whom we wanted to lead our country, and that we have a God given right as Americans to vote. To see one man put that faith of the American dream back into the country when it needs change and hope is inspiring to me and apparently most Americans. I am proud to say I voted for Barack and like a lot of his issues from the start. I am however pleased to have one more person and can show my children as a inspirational African American and what you can accomplish when you put you mind to it. Well God Bless America and God Bless us all here's to the next four years .
Obama!
No comments:
Post a Comment