Friday, November 7, 2008

Wii boys are having fun

Well today the girls had some lets say "issues" with listening to mom and dad. They lost all TV time today and computer time. They did improve after a while of quit time.Anywho when they were in quite time the boys played some baseball Wii style. I figured it also counted as therapy for Gabe as he had to lift his arm up high to pitch and use both hands to hit the ball. I think the video loaded correctly. After the girls got out of quit time and had there snacks there mood greatly improved. We worked on some crafts that also went to homeschooling, we worked on numbers Amelia wrote her numbers on blank paper 1-19 with little help she did a nice Job! Julianna did 20-63 wow nice job to!! Put them together and load them on the fridge and we have a count down to Disney calender. yes only 62 days now to D day. We had dinner then the girls and little G went into there room for some coloring and then we worked on letters to Santa. The big surprise here was A she did great writing out dear Santa, and I would like..... J also started her list I told them they could each ask for three things and maybe Santa would bring them one or two of them. J wanted a Raggedy Ann doll and a purple polly car, while A wanted her own Mocha Bear, and a movie I asked her what movie A replied a mmmm i don't know o yhea Indiana Jones. (thats my Girl) A still did not fully get the Idea of what to ask for. but all in all the day ended all well and we fit some homeschooling in got to go bed time lots of love Jon.

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte