Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.......... AND GOD BLESS




Well I know for certain that I have a lot to be thankful this year. I fumbled through a grace on thanksgiving yesterday about how everyone in my Family is Thankful to God for this of all years because everyone has been tested and tried in one form or another. Whatever the circumstance , Medical, finical hardship, new additions to the family or one of all of the above. We have made through another year. I for one have become even more connected to God this year through prayer and church I feel that with out him I don't know how i would have made it through this past year. All he has put me through is nil in comparison to that of some we know, but still he has been with me and answering my prayers. Well on to turkey day and this year we can call it turkey day( we had about 50 lbs of bird.) My mom hosted and we had about 14 people my brother sister-in-law nephew Jack my grand parents my father in law and my parents and our clan. We arrived around 2ish Jamie and the brood went to visit her mom and step-dad in the morning, I stayed behind to bake a pumpkin pie( voted best pumpkin pie at thanksgiving by the way).Dick made some squash and finger foods they all went well, my dad brought Nana and Pop over and they all Had a good time the kids all played,Julianna wasn't feeling all that hot yesterday but she mutt led through it for the most part her happy go Lucky self. Gabe found a few new friends Jack and Nana( yea i know what an age gap).After Dinner Uncle Chris brought Jack's John Deer Gaiter over and let the children take a ride on
It. Despite the minor breakdown and the horrid pit crew( see photo) the had a blast hitting the trees house a turtle even Grammies scare crow. all in all it was a great fellowship with the family i love so dearly, I think just like this year having the most to be thankful for , it was also the best thanksgiving yet and I praise God for allowing another year of our family to be together.Well I hope all of you had a wondrous thankful thanks giving this year and remember that we are less then a month away to Christmas I love you all and God Bless Jon

P.S. to all of my fine critics out there I put me hart and sole into this so I hope that the angles are with me when i say thank you for all of the support and great comments Love ya ;) Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte