Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my beloved wife Jamie. I thank you and thank God for you I still remember the first time we had a "date" it was the Westport Harvest festival when I arrived to the fair to look for you, I rounded the corner of a booth and like an angel in waiting their you where. The sub shining down through the clouds upon you I was in love we spent the whole afternoon together talking and sharing a hot apple cider, alas one of the best days of my live was ending our love was just beginning.To know that what started as a budding friendship that exploded into a love that still continues to blossom overwhelms my heart and brings tears of joy to my eye's.Jamie you truly are my best friend, my soul mate, my Lover and the best thing in my life.I truly am blessed by God to be able to wake up next to you everyday. The days go bye and the years add up but I still love you now more than ever, it is amazing that 8 years have flown by seemingly so fast. I can still remember how beautiful you looked when I first saw you on our wedding day it was almost as beautiful as you look today as my wife of 8 years and the mother of our three children.Jamie I know that everyday in not a honeymoon but the good days still greatly out number the bad ones.Knowing you almost half my live has helped make me the man I am ( like it or not) the man whom loves you deeper then the deepest oceans and stronger than the mightiest of might. I just hope it shows to my true "sole"mate happy anniversary to the love of my life and here is to many more love your husband Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte